The Note Head, with reverb
The Note is a two channel EL34 amplifier. Why is it "The Note"? That's a long story, but what's obvious is this: the
clean channel is the very definition of touch sensitivity. At low volume settings you hear a nice sparkly clean,
but then dig into the strings and hear the presence and compression take on a life of their own.
The drive channel starts with a hint of overdrive, but move up the dial and you'll hear lots of good breakup. And when
pushed hard, this channel finishes off with loads of paint-peeling intensity. There's no buzz-fizz here, just good
useable crunch and drive.
The reverb is full and deep, with all the ambience you could ask for. It's based on a 3-spring reverb tank,
driven by solid state analog circuitry.
- Output: 30 Watts continuous / 35 Watts peak @ 8 ohms
- Tube compliment:   2 x EL34,   3 x 12AX7
- Controls, Front Panel:
- Gain (power amp feedback level)
- Controls, Rear Panel:
- Drive footswitch
- Reverb in
- Reverb out
- Speaker output
- Impedance Select 4-8-16 ohms
- Hand wired
- Turret board construction
- Mallory Polyester coupling caps
- Sealed, heavy-duty potentiometers
- Sprague cathode caps
- Carling switches
- Switchcraft jacks
- Dimensions: xx" wide, by xx" high, by xx" deep
$1800 + Shipping ( + Tax if applicable)
Also available is a selection of matching speaker cabinets, available on request. Email for more information.
Bitar Amplifiers, Inc.